About Computational Drug Discovery and Development Professional Diploma (C3D)
The diploma is constructed to provide a particular focus on the applied and interdisciplinary computational sciences in the field of drug discovery and development.
The diploma offers diverse topics and practical sessions to ensure a complete all-round grooming of the aspirant. The diploma adds to the candidate’s potential of entering this field by developing the following major competencies:
- Knowledge of the theoretical aspects in different branches of the C3D
- Performing practical training and hands-on training of different C3D topics
- Analysing and critically assessing different scientific reports in the topic.
- Developing team-work spirit and communication skills.
- Experience of global scenarios, scope, and opportunities.